Senior Operations Manager
Senior Operations Manager - Dublin
Permanent Full time
Flexibility regarding remote working
- Efficiently and cost effectively manage and develop the client contract
- Analyse current contract and assess its ongoing contribution to the profitable operation, controlling and minimising risk
- Assist with contract re-negotiations where necessary to ensure success and growth
- Manage and develop a professional and effective operational team.
- Carry out the day to day management of relevant employees including conduct, performance, attendance and capability. Taking the necessary and appropriate actions to address any inappropriate behaviour or low standards, with support and advice from HR.
- Develop a succession plan for all key roles within your team
- Meet and/or exceed financial targets
- Set, monitor, evaluate and recommend budgetary adjustments.
- Build positive and productive working relationships with the customer, delivering excellent customer service and seeking ways to continuously improve and exceed expectations
- Ensure that all preventative and reactive calls and KPI's, including the Company's set targets, are met.
- Monitor and control supplier, sub-contractor and labour costs.
Key Skills / Qualifications:
- Holds relevant professional and management qualifications.
- Relevant experience in a similar role.
- Has proven experience in the management large of P&L budgets.
- Strong leader who can lead, motivate and manage a team effectively.
- Can demonstrate knowledge and understanding of Health, Safety, Environment and Quality systems and the management of safe systems of work associated with the role and work environment.
- Able to undertake budget setting and demonstrate appropriate financial management
- Seeks out and takes opportunities to learn new skills as part of personal professional development