Senior Office Administrator
- Working closely with purchasing the goods, raw materials and services required to operate the organisation.
- HR duties, including but not limited to: advertising on social media and recruitment sites, attending jobs fairs, recruitment of employees, issuing contracts, onboarding, and initial training of new employees.
- Processing and acknowledging sales orders and preparing shipping documentation.
- General office tasks, i.e., Data entry and filing of related paperwork, telephone, and reception duties.
- Liaising with Management and Quality Manager to maintain the company's Quality Management System, including revising documentation and issuing new documentation, as the need arises.
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent administrative, organisational, and planning abilities
- Capability to Multitask
- Good time management and organisation skills
This is not a full and final list of duties and responsibilities, and you may be required to carry out other tasks as directed by Management.