Senior Office Administrator
On behalf of our client, a Listowel based manufacturing company. I am seeking an experienced Senior Office Administrator for their busy Listowel Office. As an Administrator you will provide support to all areas of the company, working closely with Management and Department Heads. The position is full time, Monday - Friday, 9am - 5:30pm, fully on site.
- Working closely with purchasing the goods, raw materials and services required to operate the organisation.
- HR duties, including but not limited to: advertising on social media and recruitment sites, attending jobs fairs, recruitment of employees, issuing contracts, onboarding, and initial training of new employees.
- Processing and acknowledging sales orders and preparing shipping documentation.
- General office tasks, i.e., Data entry and filing of related paperwork, telephone, and reception duties.
- Liaising with Management and Quality Manager to maintain the company's Quality Management System, including revising documentation and issuing new documentation, as the need arises.
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent administrative, organisational, and planning abilities
- Capability to Multitask
- Good time management and organisation skills
This is not a full and final list of duties and responsibilities, and you may be required to carry out other tasks as directed by Management.