Senior Occupational Therapist Primary Care
We are recruiting Senior Occupational Therapist on behalf of a very well-structured Primary Care team in the Laois/Offaly region of Ireland.
The successful candidate will be part of a multi-disciplinary team who meet the health needs of individuals, families and the community.
If you are a Senior Occupational Therapist who's looking for a challenging yet extremely rewarding role working with Adults in a Primary Care setting then this is the ideal opportunity for you.
This is a full time contract to cover a maternity contract, the working days are Monday -Friday. The Annual leave is 27 days per annum
Working as part of a well-structured Occupational Therapy team, you will be responsible for the delivery of first class Occupational Therapy service to adults with a range of physical disabilities. You will work in a collaborative role with other multi disciplinary team members
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Degree in Occupational Therapy. Eligibility for membership to the Association of Occupational Therapists of Ireland (AOTI)
- Be a member of AOTI.
- Minimum four years post qualification experience in a Primary Care setting
- Previous experience operating at a Senior Occupational Therapist level is desirable.
- Previous experience making senior clinical decision within the service
- Proven ability to manage a case load independently
- A car owner and full drivers licence
- Available to take up work immediately
Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
If you have experience within an acute setting and are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 0227527