Senior Occupational Therapist
Senior Occupational Therapist (PDS)
Brand new vacancy!! An opportunity to work in a leading healthcare service provider in the heart of Dublin.
We are currently recruiting for the role of the Senior Occupational Therapist who is to deliver a high standard of service consisting of a mixture of physical, sensory, and cognitive interventions to meet the Occupational Therapy needs of residents within the Long Stay Mental Health unit.
SALARY: €54,677 - €64,380
LOCATION: DUBLIN NORTH
CONTRACT: PERMANENT FULL TIME 35 (HPW)
- Possess a Bachelor of Science Degree in Occupational Therapy or an equivalent.
- Be fully registered with CORU.
- Be a member of AOTI.
- Minimum four years post-qualification experience.
- Excellent skills in assessment of posture and seating.
- Experience in care of the elderly.
Apply now for a chance to secure this awesome opportunity.
Contact: Please apply now If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity.
For more information, please contact Olamide Badmus (AHP Recruitment Consultant) 0861038540