Senior Occupational Therapist
A fantastic opportunity for a Senior Occupational Therapist to join a supportive, multi-disciplinary team that provides fantastic care to people in the local community in Dublin.
This is a great opportunity for an OT who is looking to get Senior experience.
6 month initial contract
Location: Dublin 6
- Bachelor of Science (Occupational Therapy) or an Occupational Therapy qualification recognised by the Occupational Therapists Registration Board at CORU
- CORU registered
- 3 years full time post qualification clinical experience
- Experience of working as part of a Multidisciplinary Team
- Proven ability to manage a case load independently with excellent time management skills
- Full clean driving licence and access to own vehicle
- Excellent communication skills - oral and written
- Good IT and computer skills
Contact: If you are interested in this opportunity please contact Isabel Gough, Recruitment Consultant, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 1449043 for more information.