Senior Occupational Therapist
Do you want to join a friendly team of dynamic Occupational Therapists within a hospital in Kilkenny?
If you are an enthusiastic, highly motivated Senior Occupational Therapist looking to work in the sunny south east of Ireland, I want to talk to you.
We have a very exciting opportunity for a Senior Occupational Therapist within a large acute hospital in Kilkenny.
The successful candidate must have experience in the areas of ED, Acute Medical Assessment Unit (AMAU) and General medicine.
This is a fulltime position that requires an immediate start, the duration of the contract is 6 months with a possible extension.
The successful candidate will have:
- Degree in Occupational Therapy. Eligibility for membership to the Association of Occupational Therapists of Ireland (AOTI)
- Candidates must have at least 3 years clinical experience working with the adult population in an acute hospital setting.
- Candidates must have at least 3 years clinical experience working in ED, General medicine and MAU.
- Registered with CORU National Occupational Therapists Registration Board
- Recent, relevant post graduate, or under-graduate placement experience, in an adult stroke setting.
- Available to take up work immediately
Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
If you have experience within an acute stroke unit and are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 0227527 and Email your updated CV
I will be in contact with you on receipt of your CV to discuss this role in full.