Senior Occupational Therapist
Are you a highly skilled Senior Occupational Therapist looking for a challenging yet rewarding role?
Do you enjoy adapting and changing an individual's environment to allow them to reach their potential?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Occupational Therapist with experience working with adults and older people with Intellectual disabilities.
This is a full time, long term contract within a well established Intellectual disability service in Dundalk.
We are looking for a Senior Occupational Therapist with proven experience working with adults with intellectual Disabilities, mild-moderate-severe & profound level of ID.
The successful candidate will join a team of the following: Team Coordinator, Social Worker, Psychologist, Nursing and Case Managers
This is a fulltime, long term contract, the working days are Monday -Friday. The Annual leave is 30 days per annum and the working conditions are excellent also.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Degree in Occupational Therapy. Eligibility for membership to the Association of Occupational Therapists of Ireland (AOTI)
- Be a member of AOTI
- CORU Registration
- Experience with seating, posture management and pressure care.
- Experience in assessment and prescription of equipment
- Min 3 years experience providing a high quality OT service to individuals with intellectual disability.
- A full drivers licence and access to a car
- Permission to work in Ireland
I would love to hear from you if you have a passion for working individual's with ID and have the relevant experience/skills required for the role
Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 0227527