Senior Occupational Therapist - COTE
Are you a Senior Occupational Therapist looking for a challenging, yet extremely rewarding Permanent job?
We have an Exciting Opportunity for a Senior Occupational Therapist to join an Elderly Care Service in the North Dublin Region. This is a Permanent Full-time position, working Monday to Friday.
Our client holds a long-established history of providing care that is value driven and underpinned by people centredness and excellent quality care.
You will work in collaboration with colleagues within the Occupational Therapy Department in planning, co-ordinating, delivering and evaluating the Elderly Care/ Alzheimer's Care Centre
- Possess a Bachelor of Science Degree in Occupational Therapy or an equivalent World Federation of Occupational Therapists (WFOT) recognised qualification.
- Be fully registered with CORU.
- Be a member of AOTI.
- Minimum four years post qualification experience in an Elderly Care setting
- Previous experience operating at a Senior Occupational Therapist level is desirable.
- Previous experience making senior clinical decision within the service
- Available to attend an interview on site
- Excellent Reputation for supporting the continued professional development, advancement and career development across all employees
- Flexible working arrangements
- Premium for Night Duty, Sundays and Bank Holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Staff support and counselling services
- Maternity Benefit Scheme
- Discounted health insurance
- Employee discount schemes
- Subsidised restaurant with free tea and coffee
- Free on-site parking
Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
If you have experience within an Elderly Care setting and are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact Rita Whelan for more information on 086-467-0709