Senior Occupational Therapist (Child disability)
Are you a Senior Paediatric Occupational Therapist?
We have a permanent position available within a person centred, dynamic, friendly, multidisciplinary children's disability service located in north Dublin.
I am looking for an enthusiastic, self motivated disability trained Senior Occupational Therapist to support children and young person (0-18yrs) with complex needs.
The purpose of this job is to provide quality evidence based Occupational Therapy services in a family centred model and to work as a member of an interdisciplinary team.
A Permanent fulltime position that comes with an excellent package for the successful candidate.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- A BSc in Occupational Therapy or an equivalent CORU registered Occupational Therapy qualification.
- Full Clean Driving Licence with use of a car
- Proven ability to manage a case load independently
- Min 3 year's experience working with children with disabilities.
- The capacity to maintain excellent relationships with a wide range of people.
- Must have the ability to organise and structure department to create a continuous learning environment.
- Creates "on the job" opportunities to address staff learning needs.
- Capable of setting clear, realistic goals and targets for self and others.
Take the next step in your career today!
Looking to return home to Ireland to work? Here at FRS Recruitment, we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
FRS recruitment are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
Contact: If you have experience working with child disabilities and are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 0227527
#OT #OccupationalTherapy #WeWorkForYou