Senior Occupational Therapist (CAMHS)
Are you a Child & Adolescent Mental Health Occupational Therapist with experience working in a CAMHS team?
I am honoured to be supporting my client to Recruit Senior Occupational Therapists to join established CAMHS teams in Waterford City and Wexford (Enniscorthy).
These Opportunities are Full time fixed, long term contracts for a duration of 10 months plus!
Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, you will be responsible for the delivery of OT services and treatment services for children and their families.
These roles will involve working with young people between the ages of 4 and 16 who present with a variety of mental health difficulties.
- Degree in Occupational Therapy. Eligibility for membership to the Association of Occupational Therapists of Ireland (AOTI)
- Must have a Proven ability to work Independently
- Postgraduate experience in CAMH's Mental Health is essential.
- Be registered on the Occupational Therapists Register maintained by the Occupational Therapists Registration Board at CORU.
- Full Drivers Licence with access to own transport is essential
- Available to take up work within 2-4 weeks
Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
Contact: If you are an Occupational Therapist with CAMHS experience and are interested in 1 of these fantastic opportunities please contact Charlene Cooke, FRS Recruitment. Tel: +353(0)86 0227527