Position: Senior Manager - Nurse
Location: North Dublin
Salary: €49,092 - €58,211.
Are you qualified, dedicated, and passionate about providing care to individuals with intellectual disabilities with experience in Supervisory or Management roles?
Would you like to join an organisation committed to working and improving the lives of people with intellectual disabilities?
Our client is looking for an energetic and compassionate Senior Nurse Manager looking to take the next step in their career and join their team of professionals, promoting Independence and community inclusion for those with Intellectual Disabilities, based in North Dublin. In your role you will act as the support and care worker to people with intellectual and physical disabilities, driving toward positive changes every single day.
Duties of this position include:
- Identify service-users needs in partnership with them and co-create early interventions and/or social action plans to meet those needs
- Manage and prioritise caseload appropriate to the post
- Provide supportive counselling, emotional and practical support, and information to service users and their families
- Support service-users to advocate for their own needs, or when and where appropriate to advocate on behalf of clients
Requirements of the Role
- You will be required to participate in the company performance management process.
- To adhere to and model the company values, behaviours and competencies at all times
- To carry out all duties of the post in accordance with company's rules, regulations and policies
- To carry out additional duties of the role and all other required duties as and when necessary
Core Requirements Include:
- First or Second Level Nursing
- Registered with NMBI at the time of appointment.
- Have a minimum of three years experience in a management/supervisory role.
- 2 years paid experience in the intellectual disability or autism field
- 3 years experience in a supervisory or management role in the area of health care
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact Nathan Adams, Recruitment Consultant, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: 0864648418
Take the next step in your career today!
Looking to return home to Ireland to work? Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
Contact: If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact Nathan Adams, Recruitment Consultant, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353 864648418 or email: