Senior .NET Software Engineer
FRS are delighted to announce a new Senior Software Engineer position with our long term client partner in Limerick.
Do you enjoy solving complex problems? Do you thrive working with smart people to design and integrate evolving architectures? Do you champion high standards and best practices to create high-quality solutions?
- need to design, implement and integrate components across services and devices. You will have to collaborate and communicate effectively with international distributed agile teams.
Your experience and qualifications:
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Maths, Physics, or related engineering or science discipline with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience in software development
- Advanced knowledge of C#/.NET
- Multithreaded / Asynchronous C# development
- Service Architecture
- ASP.NET WebApi
- Angular (or equivalent frontend framework, e.g., React)
- Front-end, single-page web applications
- SQL Server
- Knowledge of Design Patterns
- Good Clean Code principles (e.g. SOLID)
- Automated unit testing (MS Test, xUnit, nUnit, Moq)
Additionally, experience and capability in the following areas would be a plus:
- Scrum methodologies and globally distributed teams
- .NET Core
- Entity Framework / Entity Framework Core
- Knowledge of JSON and REST based services
- Experience with IOC containers (Unity, Ninject, etc..)
- git workflow
- Azure DevOps CI/CD pipeline
- TDD / BDD / DDD
- Client-side unit test (Jasmine, Karma)
- Working in a regulated (FDA) environment with medical instrumentation
- Digital signal processing
- Solving complex problems in software using math theory, building algorithms, etc.
Please send a fully updated, detailed cv via reply for this exciting new role.