Senior .NET Developer
Main Duties / Responsibilities
- Redesigning and re-implementing legacy systems using cloud-based services to meet our rapidly growing need for horizontal scaling
- Actively participating in agile ceremonies (Backlog refinement, Planning, Daily Stand-ups, Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives).
- Working with colleagues to develop and execute comprehensive test plans for system implementations.
- Performing and automating unit and comprehensive testing for assurance of functional and technical quality of deliverables.
- Providing valuable insights in design reviews and code reviews.
- Minimum 5 years' experience with .NET 4.5+, Visual Studio 2015/2017, C#.
- At least 2 years' experience with building microservices on a Microsoft platform.
- Experience with WebApi and middle-tier API services.
- Experience with distributed systems.
- Experience with event sourcing.
- Experience with messaging systems and related technologies.
For more information or to apply to the role contact Emmet on +353 86 185 2341 or email to emeneaney @ frsrecruitment.com.