Senior .NET Developer
FRS Recruitment are delighted to announce a Senior .NET Developer role with our client a leading company in the Mid West.
From a technical perspective we do require a degree in computer science and your experience should also include a minimum of 5 years development experience through the entire life-cycle of an enterprise application. Use of the following technologies and methodologies would be a distinct advantage:
- Experience with .NET 4.5+, Visual Studio 2015/2017, C#.
- Experience with WebApi and middle-tier API services.
- Knowledge of Dependency Injection and writing testable code.
- T-SQL experience including the ability to analyse complex flows within Stored Procedures, SQL Server 2014 and upwards desirable.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience working with Git.
- Experience with automated unit testing frameworks, test-driven development and Continuous Integration.
- Experience implementing features using SOLID principals
- Practical experience working with Angular 2+ and modern front end frameworks.