Senior .NET Core Software Engineer
FRS are delighted to announce a new Software Engineer position with our long term client partner in Limerick. As part of our team, you will be on the forefront of creating and developing specialised devices, software solutions and systems to help others.
Full EU passport or stamp 4 required for this role and you must already be based in Ireland.
You will have:
- A strong understanding of software design/systems/architecture concepts and their application in a professional environment within a software team structure.
- Understanding of different software development lifecycle methodologies, primarily Agile.
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- Be a 'hands-on' technical lead contributing to the software development effort (specify, plan, design, develop, test and support software components)
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or other related engineering field with a minimum of 5 years of experience in software development
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in C# and .NET Framework
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server and Entity Framework
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with ASP.NET MVC development
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with WebAPI 2
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with .NET Core
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Angular 2+ (not AngularJS)
- Experience with source controls systems such as TFS, Azure DevOps and Git
- Demonstrable understanding of, and experience with SOA and RESTful architectures
- xUnit and Moq
Please send a fully updated, detailed cv via reply for this exciting new role.