Senior MRI Radiographer
Wanting to Work for One of The World's fastest-growing Imaging Providers Who Are Genuinely Excellent on Work Life Balance?
Do you want to work Mon-Fri 9am-5pm or Do you want to work 3 days a week with 4 days off?
We are looking to Recruit an Enthusiastic, Energetic, Ambitious, Experienced MRI Radiographer to join a Multi modality department, located in Cork.
You will also join an award-winning company who take career progression and patient quality extremely seriously, all within a positive and friendly workplace culture. You will join an organisation that values and promotes a healthy mind, body and work-life balance
Fulltime, Permanent Role, Working 3 long days or 5 days a week Mon-Friday
·Excellent salary and benefits on offer.
- BSc in Radiography or Equivalent
- Must have a min of 3 years Post Grad experience
- Registration with CORU
- Have considerable experience in MRI in a clinical environment.
- Solid communication and articulation skills as well as the ability to multi- task.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - ability to build and maintain professional relationship with all levels within the department
- In addition to a competitive salary DOE, plus they offer an excellent benefits package
- Appreciate that the company growth and employee recognition go hand in hand, and they have multiple recognition programs in place.
- Educational Assistance and Support
- State of the art technology, equipped with the latest equipment
- Very strong on flexible working hours and work life balance
- You will join an organisation that values and promotes a healthy mind, body and work-life balance
Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
If you are interested in this amazing lead role, please contact Donovan Lock, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 145 0842, Email your CV