Senior Microbiology Scientist Job
Senior Microbiology Scientist - take the next step……..
Are you a senior microbiology Scientist with 4years +,GMP, highly regulated industry experience, seeking your next career move? , then this may be your moment
My client is already shortlisting for the role so I would like you to explore the below opportunity and if you are excited by the job description then apply immediately with a CV (Word document format, ) so as to not miss out .
With an amazing working environment, this company operate in a really interesting sector - full of surprises and massive projects. This Senior Microbiology Scientist job offers an exciting opportunity to join a growing and diverse company in the medtech manufacturing sector.
The company is paying a generous salary (to be discussed on application but in the late €60's) You will encounter a range of projects and be able to use your full spectrum of microbiological techniques (including endotoxin testing and bioburden techniques).This award winning company has an excellent history of employee, continuous professional development and business continuous improvement.
The Senior Microbiology Scientist Job
The Senior Microbiology job will involve overseeing the general running of the QC Microbiology laboratory supervising the performance, review and scheduling of a small team of 4/5 Microbiology laboratory personnel. You will ensure all testing & quality requirements related to all products meet company guidelines. You will also provide technical leadership and work to establish appropriate systems to ensure departmental compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Provide training & development.
- Oversee microbiology and coordinate sampling activity in support of routine testing.
- Coordinate and priorities laboratory activity in support of routine testing, product release, product shelf-life, process non-conformances, complaint investigations, regulatory submissions
- Act as a technical expert and approval authority on relevant technical issues, protocols, SOPs, methods,
- Implement cost improvement projects within department and in support of internal customers.
- Perform microbiological testing
- Participate in the technical transfer / validation of microbiological testing procedures including Sterility testing and Endotoxin testing.
- Manage the investigation into any non-conformance, instrument malfunction, accident or other abnormal occurrence.
- Ensure that any Out of Specification (OOS) or Out of Trend (OOT) analytical results are managed as per SOP.
- Perform environmental monitoring as required to support operations.
- Track, report, & improve key quality indicators for laboratory compliance and efficiency.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- Acts as the contact for regulatory groups on scientific issues and audits.
WHY THIS SENIOR MICROBIOLOGY SCIENTIST JOB:
This is a company that fully support YOU and YOUR long term career goals. They offer an excellent salary and benefits package. This is a place where achievement is recognised and internal progression opportunities are very much available.
- Level 8 Bachelor's Degree in a science related field.
- 4 years' experience working in Microbiology, preferably in a pharma/med device company
- Experience of microbiology testing including Sterility, endotoxin, and bioburden
- Experience of working in a GMP environment(essential).
- Thorough knowledge of FDA and International Regulatory requirements.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills required.
- Ability to work on own initiative and flexible work ethic
- Previous experience supervising/managing a team is beneficial , although accomplished Microbiologists seeking a leadership role are also encouraged to apply.
- You must have excellent communication skills, the ability to work efficiently in a high-pressured environment and have proven problem solving abilities
YOUR NEXT STEP:
This client is already shortlisting for the role so I would like you to apply immediately with a CV (Word document format, ) to not miss out on the Senior Microbiology Scientist job.
Keywords: Senior QC Microbiologist job Waterford, microbiologist job Ireland, microbiologist job Tipperary, microbiologist job Kilkenny, microbiologist job cork, Microbiologist job Waterford, microbiologist job Ireland, microbiologist job Tipperary, microbiologist job Kilkenny, microbiologist job cork
For a confidential discussion please contact Felicity on 086 7821714