Senior Microbiology Analyst Limerick
Microbiologist Job Limerick take the next step……..
One of the best-known and most respected health care brands in the world and a premier employer in the Midwest of Ireland has a unique opportunity for a Microbiologist to take the lead role and employ their technical expertise in a QC laboratory-based job.
You will encounter a range of projects and be able to use your full spectrum of microbiological techniques .This award-winning company has an excellent history of employee, continuous professional development, and business continuous improvement.
The Microbiologist Job
The Microbiologist job will see you working in a lead capacity in a small team of QC analysts .You will ensure all testing & quality requirements meet company guidelines. You will also provide technical leadership and work to establish appropriate systems to ensure departmental compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Oversee microbiology and coordinate sampling activity in support of routine testing.
- Coordinate and priorities laboratory activity in support of routine testing
- Act as a technical expert and approval authority on relevant technical issues, protocols, SOPs, methods,
- Perform microbiological testing
- Manage the investigation into any non-conformance, instrument malfunction, accident, or other abnormal occurrence.
- Ensure that any Out of Specification (OOS) or Out of Trend (OOT) analytical results are managed as per SOP.
- Track, report, & improve key quality indicators for laboratory compliance and efficiency.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- Acts as the contact for regulatory groups on scientific issues and GMP audits.
- Provide training & development.
- Level 8 Bachelor's Degree in a science related field.
- 3+ years' experience working in Microbiology, preferably in a pharma/med device company
- Experience of microbiology testing
- Thorough knowledge of FDA and International Regulatory requirements.
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills required.
- Ability to work on own initiative and flexible work ethic
- You must have excellent communication skills, the ability to work efficiently in a highly regulated environment and have proven problem solving abilities
What can this microbiologist job offer you?
- Career development and progression
- Work in a leading biotechnology company in the Mid- West
- Medical Insurance
- Income protection and life assurance
- Enhanced annual leave days
This client is already shortlisting for the Microbiologist job so I would like you to apply immediately with a CV (Word document format, ) so as not to miss out on this Microbiologist job opportunity.
For a confidential discussion please contact Eoin on 086-7839455