Senior Microbiologist Dublin
FRS Recruitment are proud to be recruiting on behalf of an Irish owned GMP cleaning suppliers who are looking to significantly expand their operations. I am looking to speak to an experience Micro or Chemistry Analyst with 2-5 years GMP industry experience (GMP experience essential). This is a fabulous opportunity for someone who is seeking a move away from the bench and is looking for career development. The successful candidate will be in charge of overseeing the training of staff in aseptic cleaning and environmental monitoring on client sites around the country. Moreover, they will be involved in reviewing aspects of client service delivery coupled with client interaction.
This is a full time days role (Monday to Friday) with a full suite of benefits to include Bonus, Pension, Company Vehicle, Over-Night Stays, Free Parking Onsite & Competitive Salary.
- Ensure compliance with cGMP's, Environmental, Health & Safety regulations.
- Execute all GMP technical activities to ensure timely & compliant delivery of services.
- Research and assist with implementation of regulatory guidelines across different contracts.
- Prepare and execute method development, improvement policies and procedures for the business and clients as required.
- Document GMP activities and facilitate corrections/improvements for compliance purposes.
- Liaise with other groups and individuals to ensure planning of tasks is effective.
- Deviation investigation and management.
- EM result interpretation and analysis.
- GMP team mobilization.
- SOP input and optimization.
- GMP auditing.
- Develop and provide insight into standard operating procedures.
- Support approved projects and continuous improvement initiatives that are in alignment with business and site strategies.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2-5 years (minimum 2 years) GMP experience.
- Good team player, organized, accurate, have strong documentation skills.
- Passionate about quality.
- Good communication skills.
- Good understanding of Microsoft packages.
- A science qualification in a microbiology-based discipline or equivalent.
- Solid knowledge of relevant regulatory standards.
***Min 2 years GMP Industry experience essential along with a Degree Qualification in a Scientific discipline***
For more details and a full job description on this GMP Microbiologist Job please apply with an updated CV.