Senior Medical Social Worker
FRS are delighted to be recruiting a passionate, experienced Senior Medical Social Worker for a large teaching hospital in Dublin city.
The successful candidate will play an integral and active role in a committed Multidisciplinary Team to make a significant contribution in the area of social work.
This is a great opportunity for a Social Worker who is looking to get senior experience.
Contract until 2.4.2023 with possible extension
Senior Medical Social Work HSE Payscale
- Provide a professional social work service to patients.
- Assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of social work programmes for patients.
- Manage patient care to ensure the highest professional standards using an evidence-based, care planning approach.
- Collaboration with patient, family, carers and other staff in goal setting and support/intervention planning.
- Participate in the multi-disciplinary/healthcare team and work in co-operation and collaboration with team members.
- Maintain comprehensive clinical records of assessments, interventions carried out, communications relating to residents.
- Be registered on the Social Worker Register maintained by the Social Work Registration Board at CORU.
- Hold a degree in Social Work or an equivalent qualification and be eligible for membership with the Irish Association of Social Workers.
- Have 3 years full time post qualification experience.
If you are interested in this role or would like to find out more, please call Isabel Gough, Recruitment Consultant on 0861449043