Senior Medical Social Worker
Senior Medical Social Worker and Senior Social Work Practitioner
Are you an ambitious Senior Social Worker who's looking to step up in your career to deal with a high volume of patients with a variety of different and often complex medical and surgical requirements?
Imagine working in the single, biggest acute private hospital in Dublin!
Our client is recruiting a Senior Medical Social Worker (Maternity Leave Cover) and a Senior Social Work Practitioner (Fixed-Term until December 2021).
If you have an interest in the area of Oncology/working with families and groups, I would love to discuss these roles with you further.
Essential for Candidates:
- A recognised qualification as a Social Worker
- Registration with CORU essential
- Have five years post qualification experience working with service users/patients with mental health difficulties and their families/supporters
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, initiative, teamwork and time management skills
- Demonstrate knowledge, experience and competency in working in a therapeutic context with service users, and their families.
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant legislation and national policy/guidelines relevant to social work role in medical setting.
- Demonstrate effective leadership skills.
- Available to start work as soon as possible
Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
If you have sufficient experience and are interested in one of these fantastic opportunities please contact Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 0227527 for more information