Senior Medical Scientist
Great opportunity to work as a Senior Medical Scientist in a Private Hospital located in Dublin. This is a full-time, permanent position. The successful candidate will have at least four years of relevant clinical experience in one of these fields:
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Report to the Laboratory Manager
- Provide orientation and training for all levels of laboratory personnel and other users as required.
- Ensure that laboratory procedures are being adhered to and all lab data is protected from unapproved access.
- Participate in ensuring that effective safety procedures are in place to comply with health and safety regulations.
- CORU Registration is essential for this role
- Possess four years of full-time clinical experience (or an aggregate of four years' clinical experience) as a medical scientist in a clinical diagnostic laboratory since qualifying as a medical scientist.
- Must possess a Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Medical Science, Biomedical Science or its equivalent.
- Must possess a post-graduate qualification (MSc) in Clinical Laboratory Science or Biomedical Science or its equivalent
Benefits for this role include:
- Pension Scheme
- Credit Union Scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Critical illness cover etc..
FRS Recruitment is offering free flights to Irish expatriates all over the world.
As part of our Ireland is hiring campaign, Irish expatriates we place in jobs such as this will get their flights home reimbursed by FRS Recruitment.
FRS Recruitment is an award-winning recruitment agency based in Ireland. We are providers of healthcare professionals to various hospitals and clinics across the country. Our services are top-notch, and we provide the best for our candidates and clients.
At FRS Recruitment we have a committed Compliance team devoted to guiding you throughout the recruitment and relocation process.
Apply now for a chance to secure this awesome opportunity.