Senior Medical Physicist
Exciting opportunity for a Senior Medical Physicist to join a Modern, Dynamic, Busy Diagnostic Team in the Mid-West Region of Ireland!
I am delighted to be Recruiting a Senior Physicist on behalf of my client who serves a population of over 473,000 people in the Midwest region.
The Medical Physics department was opened in 2018, the team work across 6 hospitals across the Mid West Region.
This is a role that must be filled immediately.
A fulltime role, working Monday- Friday, a 12-month fixed term position.
Successful candidates must have the following profile:
- Hold a recognised first or second class honours degree in which Physics was taken as a major subject and honours obtained in that subject
- Substantial experience in Diagnostic Radiology QA.
- Candidate must be able to carry out Diagnostic Radiology QA
- Experience in Nuclear Medicine is desirable
- Must be registered as a MPE with the ICPM
- Solid communication and articulation skills as well as the ability to multi- task.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to start work immediately
FRS Recruitment: Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
Contact If you are interested in finding out more about this amazing opportunity. Email your CV to Charlene Cooke, FRS Recruitment or Tel: M: +353(0)86 0227527 to discuss the roles in more detail.