Senior Medical Physicist
Exciting opportunity for a Senior Medical Physicist to join a Modern, Dynamic, Busy Diagnostic Team within a major university hospital in the mid west of Ireland.
I am delighted to be Recruiting a Senior Physicist on behalf of my client.
The Medical Physics department was opened in 2018, the team work across 6 hospitals across the Mid West Region.
This is a full time role, working Monday- Friday, a 12-month fixed term position.
With this role you will join a team focused working environment in a Group structure.There is a lot of research/training and education opportunities on offer plus the opportunity to become a permanent employee.
Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
Successful candidates must have the following profile:
- Hold a recognised first or second class honours degree in which Physics was taken as a major subject and honours obtained in that subject
- Essential to have substantial experience carrying out Diagnostic Radiology QA.
- Candidate must be coming from a busy acute hospital
- Experience in Nuclear Medicine is desirable
- Must be registered as a MPE with the ICPM
- Solid communication and articulation skills as well as the ability to multi- task.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to start work immediately
FRS Recruitment: Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
Contact If you are interested in finding out more about this amazing opportunity. Email your CV to Charlene Cooke, FRS Recruitment or Tel: M: +353(0)86 0227527 to discuss the roles in more detail.