Senior Mechanical Design Engineer - Sligo
My client, an automation company, based in Sligo, are looking to hire a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to join their expanding team in Sligo.
You will work on challenging, innovative projects with a highly technical and collaborative working group. You will be responsible for the design and implementation of automated equipment.
What is my client offering you?
- You will have an amazing opportunity to join a successful and expanding team.
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and advancement.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Work within the design team to develop innovative concepts from customer requirements
- 3D Design of Mechatronic equipment including mechanisms; transfer systems, servo systems, robotics, pneumatics, electrical equipment and machine guarding systems
- Hands on involvement at the build and de-bug stage to ensure designs meet performance specifications.
- Third level relevant degree in relevant engineering
- 2 - 3 years plus experience in similar role is essential.
- Experience of working in a medical device or automotive environment would be an advantage.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and adapt to changing business needs.
- Motivated, Self-starting with ability to work with a team and also independently.
- Good problem-solving ability.
- Strong experience using 3D CAD applications - Solidworks etc
Apply today for this amazing opportunity
Click Apply now to review the full details and job spec for this fantastic opportunity.