Senior Marketing Executive
Senior Marketing Executive
Maternity leave contract role (4-5 months)
South Dublin with hybrid working option available
- Marketing communications and campaigns
- Maintain and grow graduate revenue through lead generation campaigns.
- Maintain and grow short programme revenue through specific activity and focus on growing the senior portfolio of programmes.
- Maintain and grow lead pool in and designated target markets through specific activity and campaigns.
- Design and run corporate campaigns to grow company brand presence and awareness of rankings and awards.
- Assist in putting together various forms of marketing communications - brochures, website content, presentations etc.
- Support the commercial team with requirements for client meetings and pitches- powerpoints, brochures, feedback forms etc.
- Communicating with various suppliers - for print, web, advertising and other activities.
- Help in organising content for the blog based on schedule created.
- Updates to website.
- Digital strategy for the company social media channels.
- Design and manage a digital strategy for the company social media channels.
- Grow the company social media presence and train teams internally on social media usage
- Collating the results of marketing campaigns
- Coordinating the creation of monthly reports.
- Helping to drive online traffic with web-related campaigns
- Send out emailers- generate results and highlighting follow-up activity
- Tracking and Follow up for all lead generation activity
- Fill out weekly stats template created for website analytics, digital stats
- Marketing degree qualification or equivalent preferred or 1-3 years relevant experience
- Very strong organisational skills and ability to work across teams and themes simultaneously
- Skills necessary to manage agencies and other creative teams
- Strong creativity and innovation skills
- Strong writing and communication skills consistent stream of insightful, compelling and high-impact Marketing Content.
- Experience with social media strategy and execution preferred
- Understanding of digital advertising. Experience as an advertiser, agency, or publisher a plus.
- Should have excellent knowledge of MS Office- especially MS Excel and powerpoint. Knowledge of Adobe suite and Wordpress is an advantage
- The ability to build and maintain a personal ethos of high performance.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Take initiative, with a hands-on execution style.
- Commercial acumen - has a good overall understanding of costing, budget and preservation of margin etc and can use this information to drive and influence decision making.
- Strong ability to build personal rapport with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Flexible and be able to work outside standard business hours as required.