FRS Recruitment is delighted to be partnering with a leading Accounting practice based in Dublin City Centre.
Due to a strong increase in business demand, there is currently an opening for a skilled Senior Manager within Risk & Advisory Services - this team provides assurance and advisory services to many of Ireland's leading SMEs, multinationals and public sector organisations, spanning areas such as Internal Audit, Cyber Security, Risk Management, Sarbanes-Oxley and
Internal Control best-practice.
This position is based within the Financial Services arena of Risk and Advisory and will provide potential to build a significant offering and also leverage a strong foundation that is desired with the right candidate. This is a challenging and rewarding role working with a team of experienced Risk Advisory professionals. The successful candidate will lead the team's engagements across Financial Services, encompassing Regulatory Compliance, Internal Audit, Corporate Governance, Risk Framework Development, Internal Control and Sarbanes Oxley.
* Strong technical knowledge with extensive Financial Services practice experience
* Ability to build key client relationships
* Experienced in providing commercially focused solutions to meet clients' needs
* Excellent oral presentation and report writing skills
* Attention to detail and accuracy
* Able to effectively lead teams to ensure timely and successful project delivery
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Flexible, self-motivated, self-directed, able to work as both a team member and independently
* Honours Degree or equivalent
* Qualification relevant to auditings such as ACA, PIIA/CIA or ACCA
* Minimum 4 -5 years' experience as part of an Internal Audit/ Risk Management/Financial Audit department within professional services, with a focus on Financial Services clients, or in a similar role directly within the Financial Services industry
If you have previous experience within Risk and Advisory in the FS field and you are interested in a key career move - please apply with your most recent CV to Bernadette Sisson for immediate consideration.