Senior Manager Climate Change and Sustainability Services
My client, one of the Big 4, is looking to hire senior consultants on a permanent basis, to join the Climate Change and Sustainability Services team based in Dublin.
This role will place you at the heart of a high-energy, agile team that is committed to helping clients build long-term sustainable businesses. Key service areas include: Sustainability reporting and assurance, Sustainability strategy, Climate change risk, Carbon measurement and management, EHS risk and compliance, ESG advisory.
In order to be successful, you will have:
- Degree in a relevant discipline, for example sustainability, environmental science, engineering, finance or economics.
- At least 6 years of solid sustainability experience coming from industry or practice.
- Understanding of the links between climate change, sustainability, business risk and value creation.
- Ability to maintain a strong client focus across multiple client engagement teams, sharing responsibility, providing support and coaching to junior team members, developing relationships, and maintaining communication with senior team members.
- Ability to gather, analyse, and distribute information regarding developments in sustainability to our clients and our practice.
- Ability to support in business development by highlighting potential opportunities for new engagements and responding to tenders. Seek, develop, and present ideas to apply EY's services.
- Ability to network effectively within large organisations and build relationships with individuals and clients.
- Ability to perform sustainability-related audit procedures; evaluate and test processes and related controls; participate in client meetings and prepare reports.
- Strong commercial skills, an entrepreneurial mind set, and good understanding of business processes.
- Strong technical, quantitative, and analytical skills.
- Ability to think laterally and adapt previous experience and solutions to new projects.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic team and environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Relevant professional qualifications (e.g. ISO 14001 Lead Auditor) is considered an advantage. (not mandatory, but desirable)
In return, my client offers an attractive salary, pension scheme, a supportive team environment, hybrid model, gym membership and several other benefits.
If you are interested, please apply now to Monica Bergmann