Senior Manager - Client Services
Our client who is undergoing significant growth is seeking to hire a skilled Senior Manager with their Client Services department to join their team on a permanent basis in Clare.
About this Role:
A key part of the Operational Management team, this role will have responsibility for ensuring excellent client service and connectivity across operational teams, in addition to ensuring Pepper builds long term positive relationships with key clients. The successful candidate will act as a point of contact for all Client queries, providing excellent client support by processing all queries in a professional and timely manner.
- Facilitate regular presentations to clients covering performance of portfolios, key strategies deployed and success rates, plans and campaigns to address any hot spots
- Plans and facilitates client meetings or calls including; scheduling client service review meeting, calls alls and visits; preparation for and follow up of client meetings
- Act as a point of contact for day to day Client queries and directing them as needed to the correct area, ensuing the query is answered
- Continuously reviewing portfolios for areas that needs addressing, proactively generating strategies and test pilots to increase engagement and solutions the portfolio
- Assist and lead Client projects as required, work closely with counterparts from the operational teams to ensure smooth service delivery of key priority projects
- Attend for project meeting representing Operations during the integration phase
- Portfolio integration: attend project meeting representing Ops during the integration phase. examining and proposing the strategy, MI needs, resourcing, QA, and training requirements in conjunction with business owners
- Tracking execution of client requests and actions
- Ensure MI and visualization for the portfolio is robust and aligned to the portfolio characteristics.
- Arranging resource to facilitate large scale Client requests relating to their existing portfolios. Example resources for securitization and rating agency meetings (New business requests with RFPs or new portfolios are directed into the new business teams
- Participating in client meetings and service reviews and making sure clients are meeting their business goals with your assistance
- Represent Pepper and present at rating agency meetings
- Assist with complex situations such as interest only, expired loans, or unusual requests.
- In these cases, must manage expectations, address inquiries, and assess client's requirements with accuracy in the context of the credit servicing act.
- Ensure Client service levels are met and escalate directly before they reach critical levels.
- Identify risks associated with projects or client relationships and ensure these are assessed, mitigated and reported on a timely basis.
- Keep executive team and relevant department heads up to date about major issues, risks or service problems.
- Participate in a monthly session to deep dive portfolios and drive targeted solutions & campaigns to meet portfolio strategies and business plans, documenting and aligning solutions to portfolio segments
- Assess the performance of campaigns working with the Head of ASU
- Develop tools to deliver business plans
- Assist in validating development of business plans
- Own the ensuring deployment of strategies to execute the business plan
Skills & Experience
- QFA (desirable)
- APA in Housing Loans (Essential)
- Relevant third level education (desirable)
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Operations/ Client service experience
- Exceptional commercial awareness
- Demonstrated ability to navigate and thrive in a dynamic business model with important regulatory obligations and implementation of those obligations
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Proven ability to build and leverage internal and external networks
- Proven track record of driving performance and delivering business results.
- Strong leadership skills
- Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint and presentation skills
- Confidence to assume responsibility and initiative
- Excellent time management, prioritisation, and organisational skills
- Customer service & Commercial Awareness
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Legal and Compliance
- Risk Management
- Accuracy & quality
- Adaptability/ Dealing with Change
Central Bank of Ireland Requirements:
This is a Controlled Function (CF) role under the Central Bank of Ireland's Fitness & Probity
Standards. This role has been classified as a CF3, CF4 and CF7 role and this role is required to agree to abide by the Fitness & Probity Standards and relevant due diligence checks will be completed on role holders.
If you are QFA or APA Home Loan qualified and interested in this role - please apply with your most recent CV to Bernadette Sisson for immediate consideration.