Senior Maintenance Tech - Athlone
My client, a large hotel group, a looking for a Senior Maintenance Technician to join their team in Athlone.
You will have a blend of administrative responsibilities in the management of the maintenance function along with a need for hands on skills in the different areas of plant, mechanical and electrical. in large or similar type buildings. You would need to have experience with boiler room plant, pump, motors, VSD;s, HVAV, BMS systems. You will also deal with all electrical, plumbing, heating and other maintenance role.
You will ideally have 1 - 2 years in a similar environment or 5 years' experience in other maintenance.
What is my client offering you?
- You will have an amazing opportunity to join a successful and expanding team.
- Excellent salary and benefits package - you will work Monday to Friday only.
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and advancement.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Liaising with management teams on daily tasks to prioritize maintenance requirements.
- You will lead a small maintenance team.
- Responsible for maintenance of plant and equipment in good working condition, This includes, support and take part in risk assessments for machine and facilities, including occasions when PMs have to be rescheduled or postponed.
- Document maintenance activities clearly and legibly, including current status of actions and close out on actions in a timely manner.
- Qualification in mechanical or electrical engineering or similar with 1-2 years experience, or alternatively at least 5 years' experience within a maintenance role.
- Basic computer knowledge (especially in MS Word and Excel).
- Good mechanical and technical ability and aptitude / skills
Apply today for this amazing opportunity
Click Apply now to review the full details and job spec for this fantastic opportunity.