Senior Maintenance Manager
I am delighted to be supporting my client, a leading Pharmaceutical company based in County Wicklow in recruiting a Senior Maintenance Manager to join their team.
Due to continuous expansion this is a new position within the senior leadership team onsite. Within this position you will be responsible for the safe and efficient maintenance of process, facilities and utilities assets in a pharmaceutical plant operating to HPRA and FDA standards. This is a key strategic leadership role within the organisation, where with your strong business acumen, technical expertise and leadership experience you will be able to drive change within the business. You will be self-motivated individual, with good interpersonal skills, and be capable of analysing and solving complex problems through innovative thought and experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career in a growing, dynamic and ethical organisation.
Permanent position with a very attractive salary and benefits package, along with an optional hybrid work model.
Responsibilities: (A Snapshot…)
- Ensures that the Maintenance team is staffed with the appropriate skills and capabilities to meet all Site Engineering functional goals
- Establishes an efficient Maintenance organization focusing on right first-time delivery and following industry best practices to meet the strategic needs of the plant
- Develop a vision and implement a lean maintenance strategy for the department, maximising the use of digital tools and technologies, accelerating the move to a smart factory
- Ensure that Manufacturing Operations is supported at all times. Establish availability and reliability measures for key pieces of process equipment
- A strong leader capable of providing leadership to teams of Engineers and Technicians
- Bachelors' degree in Engineering discipline required. 15+ years of related experience with minimum 7+ years in a leadership role
- Experience in pharmaceutical GMP manufacturing processes, control systems, process equipment, facilities/utilities, and critical support systems
- Thorough knowledge of Maintenance execution strategies and best practices
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication abilities. Able to manage up and across the organisation
Click Apply now to review the full details and job description for this fantastic opportunity.