SENIOR LEAN SPECIALIST
New role for a Senior Lean Specialist to join a large multi-national healthcare company based in the South East. This role is to support and improve manufacturing operations at my client's facility and would suit a Process or Manufacturing Engineer who is looking to move into a more focused Lean/Six Sigma type of position.
FANTASTIC working environment, this company operate in a really interesting sector - full of interesting and massive projects.
This is a company that fully support YOU and YOUR long term career goals. In the Lean Specialist job, you will be fully mentored as you develop in the role as well as having access to fantastic career progression opportunities with an extremely competitive salary and benefits package (including pension, healthcare, life assurance, educational assistance/training and bonus)
As Lean Specialist you will:
· Use Six Sigma and Lean tools & techniques to analyze business processes and identify project opportunities
· Lead and execute Technical process improvement projects e.g. OEE, lead time reduction, waste elimination, following standard project structure and maintaining alignment to site goals
· Complete complex data analysis to improve process and product capability.
· Develop and Deliver lean/Kaizen/six sigma training and work with manufacturing to instil a lean manufacturing ethos
· Facilitate lean workshops, promote and engage lean culture
You will be fully trained in this role and we would love to hear from you if:
· You have a bachelor's degree in a scientific, manufacturing or engineering discipline
· You have a Six Sigma Certification -Black Belt
· You have strong technical competencies and a good understanding of manufacturing technologies in a high volume regulated environment
· Experience with execution of LEAN and/or Six Sigma process improvements