Senior Java Developer
Duties / Responsibilities
- On a day to day basis you will be creating, modifying and testing code.
- Work with agile methodology and handle issues in a manner that complies with the way of working and java design guidelines set out by the Product Owner, Scrum Master and the client.
- Bring your own experience and ideas to the development process and you will be responsible for developing high-quality java code in an agile environment.
- 10+ years of experience in design and development of Java, JEE applications
- Solid experience on Spring - MVC, Security, Boot
- Experience in developing Rest APIs.
- Experience in setting up continuous integration and development pipelines using tools such as Jenkins, Ansible, Git, Gradle, Nexus, etc.
- Experience of application containers and related technologies - Docker, Kubernetes Basic administration experience on middleware components - such as Weblogic, Tomcat, MQ, API Gateways, etc.
For more information or to apply to the role contact Emmet on +353 86 185 2341 or email to emeneaney @ frsrecruitment.com.