Senior IT Recruitment Consultant
IT Recruitment Consultant / Senior IT Recruitment Consultant / Principal IT Recruitment Consultant, Limerick city
10 Reasons to join the FRS Recruitment family:
- We are increasing our 10 Branch National Team of 60 employees to 200, so for those looking for career progression, our growth will bring massive opportunities
- We are Irish, part of FRS Network, in business since 1980 and FRS Network has a total of 70 offices nationally. Our sister companies include FRS Training, Turas Nua (The Government's Job Path Company) FRS Fencing, Farm Relief Services and more.
- FRS Recruitment is totally unique, we are the only Co-Operative Recruitment Agency in Ireland which means we reinvest our profits back into the business and our employees
- No commission thresholds for our recruiters and we offer substantial earning potential
- First class support staff via our large shared services: an Inhouse Recruiter (recruiting Recruitment Consultants for FRS) IT, Accounting, Tenders, Marketing, Systems and Processes Project Management & Senior Management Support.
- Our technology is outstanding (database 250K+, high performing digital website, Broadbean, parsing software, tech infrastructure etc) we provide the best tools available to ensure our recruiters can deliver candidates for the most challenging roles
- Major job board & Social Media budget (e.g. we are the biggest user of Irishjobs.ie on a per heads basis in Ireland & all recruiters are on a Social Media Recruitment, 6 month training programme) We get more than 10,000 job applications EVERY MONTH
- Our environment is non micromanaged, offering autonomy, decision making capacity and flexibility around working hours. In short, we really look after our employees
- Our business is well established and our reputation for quality and delivery is excellent, across our 10 branches
- We are highly networked in Healthcare, IT, Manufacturing, Engineering, Construction and Commercial (Non Tech) Divisions
Here is some insight from some of our IT team on their experience of working with FRS:
"I like working for FRS because everyone here is a person and treated as a person. FRS allows their employees a huge range of freedom in comparison to other agencies - the ability to do the job their own way as long as it works. There is incredible flexibility. There are great tools available to recruiters, great investment, flexibility re location, great work life balance. The commission structure is very attractive as well! "
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of 2 years' high billings in an agency recruitment experience and who want to build a long term career in IT Recruitment.
- This person must be very hard working, sales focused & tenacious.
- You must also be naturally confident, dynamic, outgoing, have a natural network and must thrive in a fast paced, target driven environment.
- You must also have a natural personality for selling. Picking up the phone to candidate and client and selling an opportunity, candidate profiles and our service offering.
To discuss this IT Recruitment Consultant role please apply via the link or contact Laura Guiney on 086-7703751 to discuss further in complete confidence. If you are looking for a supportive environment where your input is rewarded and you are not just a number, then FRS is the place for you!