Senior IT Recruitment Consultant
FRS Recruitment are currently expanding, and we are looking for a Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our IT Team. This person would be working from our Limerick office and would be looking after the recruitment of Java Developers.
Demonstrate excellence and best practice in finding solutions to staffing issues, maintaining customer and stakeholder relationships.
Ensuring all work on behalf of FRS Recruitment is carried out effectively and efficiently in accordance with the vision and values, finance and service delivery outcome measures, whilst providing customer service excellence.
- A dual role with responsibly for recruiting high quality candidates and managing client company accounts
- Continuous business development, developing existing accounts and bringing new business in within your sector
- Contract management of existing accounts, always looking for exclusivity, upselling and cross selling FRS Services
- Meeting with clients and potential customers face to face
- Working to daily and weekly KPIs including across client and candidate activities in an autonomous environment
- Detailed qualification of job descriptions and ensuring you and recruitment support, have a strong understanding of the roles and client environment
- Advertising of all roles on job boards and social media
- Continuously promote key candidates to client companies
- Assist our sourcing hub recruiters in their day to day recruitment activities, acting as a mentor and developing their ability to provide a high level of service to your company accounts
- Ensuring recruiters from our sourcing hubs fully understand your clients needs and agree recruitment strategy for each job assignment that the recruiters support you on.
- Prepping candidates for interviews
- Negotiate offers and terms of business
- Partner with others across the wider FRS team to ensure best practice, process improvements, and sharing of information to deliver the best service possible to our clients
- Monitor industry trends and market updates
- Attend candidate and client networking events
- Debtor Management
- Maintaining accurate SW2 data and records as required by your role
- Accept responsibility for own professional development and the skills related to the area of practice.
- Be responsible for your own Occupational Safety and Health and wellbeing.
- Keep abreast of industry trends and labour market movements
- Maintain awareness of FRS Recruitment business objectives and strategic changes
- Adhering to FRS Policies and Procedures
10 REASONS TO JOIN THE FRS RECRUITMENT FAMILY:
1. We are developing our 10 Branch National Team of 67 employees to 160+ employees, so for those looking for career progression, our growth will bring massive opportunities
2. We are Irish, part of FRS Network, in business since 1980 and FRS Network has a total of 70 offices nationally. Our sister companies include FRS Training, Turas Nua (The Government's Job Path Company) FRS Fencing, Farm Relief Services and more.
3. FRS Recruitment is totally unique, we are the only Co-Operative Recruitment Agency in Ireland which means we reinvest our profits back into the business and our employees
4. No commission thresholds for our recruiters and we offer substantial earning potential
5. First class support staff via our large shared services: an Inhouse Recruiter (recruiting Recruitment Consultants for FRS) IT, Accounting, Tenders, Marketing, Systems and Processes Project Management & Senior Management Support.
6. Our technology is outstanding (database 250K+, high performing digital website, Broadbean, parsing software, tech infrastructure etc) we provide the best tools available to ensure our recruiters can deliver candidates for the most challenging roles
7. Major job board & Social Media budget (e.g. we are the biggest user of Irishjobs.ie on a per heads basis in Ireland & all recruiters are on a Social Media Recruitment, 6-month training programme) We get more than 10,000 job applications EVERY MONTH
8. Our environment is non micromanaged, offering autonomy, decision making capacity and flexibility around working hours. In short, we really look after our employees
9. Our business is well established and our reputation for quality and delivery is excellent, across our 10 branches
10. We are highly networked in Healthcare, IT, Manufacturing, Engineering, Construction and Commercial (Non-Tech) Divisions