IT Internal Auditor
- Drive planning, execution and management of information technology audits as well as IT components of integrated audits.
- developing process flows and identifying key controls
- risk assessment and audit planning activities for both the rolling audit plan and individual audits
- conducting audit interviews
- performing control design and effectiveness testing
- develop written audit programs and related work papers
- preparing audit reports and performing audit follow-ups
- defining audit execution plans and managing resources as necessary.
- Execute audit projects within prescribed time budgets and at a high degree of quality.
- Collaborate with assigned audit personnel and key members of management to achieve engagement objectives.
- Ensure high quality audit results and well-crafted audit report deliverables.
- Build and maintain effective client relationships.
- Four year degree in IT, business or other applicable field.
- Two or more years of relevant audit work experience
- Demonstrated information technology technical skills or auditing knowledge.
- Ability to identify, assess and determine risk impacts.
- Demonstrated project management experience.
- CISA - Certified Information Systems Auditor and other applicable certifications (e.g. CIA).
- Internal and external auditing experience.
- Financial services and insurance industry experience.
- Advanced degree, such as an MBA.
- Experience using ACL or other data analytics tools
Are you looking for a new challenge in your career a CISA certified IT Internal Auditor?
If so please send an updated cv in strict confidence for this CISA certified IT Internal Auditor role to Carl Casey, IT Recruitment Consultant, FRS Recruitment (0867838584) via the apply link or share with friends/colleagues.
FRS Recruitment is committed to promoting diversity and disability in the work place and is a KANCHI 100 company.