Senior International Payroll Specialist
A leading Dublin company with operations across the Global is currently seeking to hire a Senior International Payroll Professional to join their growing international team on a permanent basis.
This role will manage the payroll process across a number of global locations working closely with outsourced processing companies.
- Responsible for the full processing of a complex international payroll function.
- Lead and manage payroll operations across multi-jurisdictions
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of payroll
- Evaluate and enforce practices to support compliance in each country
- Ensure accurate and timely Payroll Submissions, Statement acknowledgements and payments on Revenue online system.
- Ensure all additional payroll reporting requirements such as Pension Reporting are met in a timely manner.
- Maintain a strong control environment, including the protection of data in accordance with jurisdiction laws.
- Implement and maintain payroll best practices
- Respond to all internal/external payroll queries and ensuring all queries are answered
- Administration of Starters, Leavers and Adhoc Changes.
- Develop and impart a shared team vision
- Vendor and stakeholder management
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships across jurisdictions to improve processes
- Lead on payroll projects and implementations
- Experience in Payroll administration and general payroll legislation
- IPASS/Accounts Technician qualification desired
- Experience of running a number of separate payrolls each week.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Conscious, rigorous, professional, responsible, organised and methodical
- Ability to prioritise
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and be hands-on
If you are available and interested in a payroll position - please contact Bernadette Sisson with your most recent CV for immediate consideration.