Senior Infrastructure Consultant
FRS Recruitment require a Senior Infrastructure Consultant to provide problem analysis and support for an IT consultancy where they are required to help determine customer needs; to install, maintain, operate, and configure computer hardware and software both internally and on customer sites; and to provide a variety of technical duties as required.
- Deliver high-quality consulting service and work with technical architects to implement and deploy technologies to customers.
- Identify opportunities to develop solutions for our customers.
- Deliver successful leading edge projects.
- Transfer product skills and knowledge to customers as part of the project engagement process.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills with an ability to relate to non-technical customers.
- Ability to address customer business requirements with effective solutions.
- Ability to effectively estimate the effort required to deliver results and to correctly set customer expectations.
- Experience installing and configuring the following technologies:
- VMware ESX server platforms
- Exchange Server - 2003, 2007, 2010
- EMC SAN
- Windows 2008
- ISA Server and TMG 2010
- Microsoft SQL Server and/or SharePoint
- Experience of WAN
- Experience of security systems
- Experience of Novell Netware, UNIX, Linux
- Knowledge and experience of project management and service delivery best practice procedures.
- VMware qualifications
- Citrix qualifications
- EMC qualifications
- Microsoft qualifications, MCSE or higher
- Cisco qualifications, CCNA or higher