Senior Indus Recruitment Consultant Dub
The main purpose of the role is to provide recruitment services for Temporary assignments to clients and candidates and to proactively develop business for the recruitment team. This is a key role within the business and temporary division recruitment team.
To ensure all the recruitment and selection activities meets the highest quality possible and fulfils organisational & contract requirements.
Demonstrate excellence and best practice in finding solutions to staffing issues, maintaining customer and stakeholder relationships.
Support with the management of a team to ensure quality hires are made to meet current and future business need.
Ensuring all work on behalf of FRS Recruitment is carried out effectively and efficiently in accordance with the vision and values, finance and service delivery outcome measures.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIIES:
- Establish your own list of clients and develop them
- Managing the employee database within our team
- To promote and perform all duties in accordance with the vision and values of FRS Recruitment
- Maintaining close working relationships with employees and stakeholders across the business
- Participate in networking events and maintaining strong relationships with current and future clients
- Maintain appropriate records and provide reports on recruitment activities to Recruitment Manager
- Ensure a customer/client focused approach is maintained in accordance with FRS vision, purpose, mission and objectives
- Accept responsibility for own professional development and the skills related to the area of practice.
- Represent FRS Recruitment in a professional and diligent manner.
- To be abreast of collaborative and partnership opportunities for FRS Recruitment.
- Ensure all health and safety policies are being observed.
- Any other duties as directed by the Recruitment Manager/ General Manager.
SCOPE OF ROLE
- Responsible for the recruitment, selection and training of staff.
- 4-5 years' experience within industrial - warehouse, logistics, manufacturing sectors with strong understanding of the industrial market in Dublin
- Experience of managing high volume, fast paced business
- Ability to manage high volume temp workforce, rosters etc
- Proven ability in creative pricing contracts
- Proven ability to win key accounts with strong business development skills
- Experience of on-site business would be a distinct advantage