Senior Hire Controller - Plant &Tool Hire
Senior Hire Controler - Plant & Tool Hire
Celbridge, Co Kildare
Contact Daniella 086 7750646
The successful candidate will be a key point of contact between the Company and customers; providing at all times service of the highest caliber and ensuring that the needs of our customers are met efficiently and effectively and followed through in a professional manner.
Responsibilities: Sr Hire Controller- Plant & Tool Hire
- Receive and respond to all customer sales inquiries, process and issue accurate sales quotations for-hire fleet, spare parts, consumables, and service labour and follow through to sale.
- Review customer accounts to identify areas for commercial added value and resolve customer account commercial queries.
- Interact and liaise with other Company Departments as necessary and particularly closely with our Stores and Maintenance Departments.
- Work closely with the Transport function to ensure close alignment between the availability and delivery of Hire Fleet, Spare Parts, and Consumables.
- Provide back-up support and cover to the Transport function to ensure the smooth and effective operation of this critical role.
- Develop good customer relationships and maintain contact with key clients on a regular basis.
- Carry-out general administrative tasks to support the efficient and effective operation of the sales and customer care functions.
- Stock Control & Ensure health and safety policies are adhered to
Requirements: Sr Hire Controller - Plant & Tool Hire
- Good working knowledge of Plant & Tools with a minimum of 2 years' proven experience in a similar customer sales role in a similar industry.
- Be highly organized and demonstrate excellent administrative skills with very good attention to detail and quality.
- Have good working knowledge of IT equipment and software packages.
- Demonstrate commitment and motivation to achieve sales targets.
Leading the way in the Recruitment of Sales Professionals