Senior Gene Therapy Scientist Job
Gene Therapy Scientist Job
*GMP Industrial experience is essential*
This leading pharma company in the Mid West region has a new job opportunity for a Gene Therapy Scientist to join their team. My client is currently expanding its Gene Therapy department .The role offers significant opportunities for growth and development of both laboratory and personal attributes and will offer you an opportunity to put your cell and molecular biology knowledge and experience to good practical use in a GMP environment.
This is what you'll be doing:
- Support complex analytical testing
- Developing and validating new tests including protocol and report writing.
- Technical review of protocols and reports.
- Completion of specific technological projects and writing up the results of these projects
- Data and documentation review.
- Participate in regulatory audits.
- Identify any opportunities for improvement of quality and service and work with the team to implement continuous improvement.
Requirements for the Cell Therapy Scientist job
- Degree in Scientific Discipline
- Experience in HPLC, qPCR, SDS-Page, cell and molecular biology and western blotting
- Experience in infectivity and potency cell based assays and work with viral vectors.
- 5+ years' experience in a regulated laboratory environment
In addition to above market rate salary you'll also get in return
- Contributory pension
- Health cover
- Dental Cover
- Life Assurance
- Yearly bonus
- Flexible work options
- Education support
- Training and Development
Are you up for the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this Gene Therapy Scientist job please apply now. For more information on this role, or any other Scientific jobs with FRS Recruitment, contact Felicity Farrell- Science Recruitment Specialist 086 7821714
** MULTIPLE SCIENTIFIC / LAB ROLES AVAILABLE ACROSS IRELAND - APPLY TO ENQUIRE**
Pharma jobs Ireland , Science jobs Ireland, Molecular Biology jobs Waterford, Lab Technician job Ireland,Molecular Biology Job, Ireland