Currently, we are recruiting a Senior Fund Accountant to join an established organisation in Galway on a permanent full-time basis.
Areas of responsibility will include:
- Calculation and review of fund Net Asset Valuations (NAVs) on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Monitor cash and security reconciliation items on a daily basis
- Ensure all agreed reporting is completed & sent to the client
- Assist with the completion of month end processes for delivery to clients
- Assist with development of the fund accounting process and systems to meet future market and client developments
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Hold a minimum of 2-3 years fund accounting experience
- Hold a minimum of 1 year NAV review experience
- Have a good working knowledge of relevant legislation and regulatory requirements
To apply, please submit your most recent CV for immediate consideration for the attention of Laura Bourke.