Senior Financial Modeller
Our client has a need for a Senior Financial Modeller. This role will report into the Finance Manager and will support the broader team to achieve the future growth targets.
You will be responsible for the preparation of bank standard financial models and complex energy scenario planning tools across a range of energy projects both renewable and thermal.
- Work with the Finance Manager and broader team in planning and delivering the project pipeline in line with the 10 year corporate plan targets
- Ensure alignment between the project teams in relation to timelines, CAPEX, OPEX and Revenue assumptions.
- Work with the management team in the decision-making processes around the emerging strategic business opportunities
- Build bank standard financial models for a range of projects and technologies which will be subject to external third-party due diligence review.
- This role will be required to present and engage at executive and board level meetings.
- Ensure alignment between individual business unit projects and broader group targets, long term plans and forecast funding requirements.
- Act as financial modelling lead for other members of the group and provide guidance and support where required.
Ideally, you will possess the following qualification, skills, knowledge, and attributes.
- Professional Accountancy Qualification is required.
- Minimum 3 years financial modelling experience, ideally in the Energy/Infrastructure area.
- Oracle, MS Office, VB essential.