Senior Field Service Engineer
Currently recruiting for a Senior Field Service Engineer to act as a role model to more junior engineers and provide expert technical support to both internal and external customers on all of the Company's products and services.
Role and Responsibilities:
- The workshop and field repair of the complete range of the Company's power protection products, including the support of Technicians and Service Engineers during complex fault investigations
- The preventative maintenance and commissioning of the complete range of the Company's power protection products, including the more complex commissioning and site acceptance testing
- The workshop and field battery replacement for the complete range of the Company's power protection products.
- The written, verbal and telephone support of all of the Company's internal and external customers.
- Attend all required Company training and where necessary, train new and inexperienced colleagues.
- Ensuring that themselves and all company assets are well cared for and capable of being presented to the Company's customers at all times.
- The timely and accurate completion of all departmental, company and appropriate customer paperwork and administration documents.
- Being regularly available for participation in the Company's on-call rota.
- Assisting the Technical Support Manager in the day to day operation of the department, whilst demonstrating behaviours which are respected by peers and colleagues
- Diploma level qualification and /or senior electrical trade
- Previous UPS experience essential
- Preferred FETAC Level 7 Electrical or Electronic EngineeringProven experience in Field Service
- Strong experience in UPS or Inverters
Apply today, by sending your cv and I will contact you for a discussion.
Contact Eimar Galvin on 086 185 2313 or email [email protected] for a confidential chat
Please note: due to current time constraints and travel restrictions, only candidates located in Ireland with full rights to work will be considered for this position.