Senior ETL Developer - SQL, Azure, DataStage
Due to an internal promotion - this opportunity has opened to join this high-performing, global team.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing the ETL interfaces.
The company will invest in you and your training and provide excellent benefits.
- Experience using DataStage, SSIS or similar ETL tools. Alternatively, if you have strong SQL and Azure experience this would also be considered
- Experience with developing both server and parallel jobs running on a UNIX platform against relational databases such as Oracle, DB2, or SQL Server systems as the source and target data environments
- Experience working in all phases of an entire project life cycle, including low-level design
- Excellent communication (oral and written) skills are a must
- Knowledge of Unix Korn shell scripting
- Understanding of Data Warehouse concepts
- Provide architectural and design recommendations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Solid database skills in a relational database (e.g. Oracle)
- Experience with Azure would be a distinct advantage
Are you the person we are looking for? We are shortlisting now so please APPLY below