Senior Equipment Design Engineer
Are you an experienced Equipment Design Engineer looking for a new challenge?
My client, an award winning medical device multinational based in Galway are currently recruiting for an Senior Equipment Design Engineer to join their team on a 12 month contract.
The position will require you to work from home initially but will require you to work on site in Galway eventually.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the R&D team working on a new project. Within this position you will be required to work closely with the Product Development team providing an assessment of the equipment available to you and linking in with external vendors to provide suitable equipment. The project is at an early stage so you will also be required to design test method equipment and help drive the project.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Equipment Design Engineer to take leadership of the project and eventually help guide team members who will also be joining the team in the immediate future.
To apply for this position you will ideally have:
- Bachelor/Masters Degree in Mechanical, Mechatronic, Electronics or related engineering discipline
- Minimum of 5 years relevant equipment design experience.
- Experience with 3D mechanical design - SolidWorks, Inventor or equivalent.
- Experience of working with multidisciplinary teams of mechanical, electrical, and software engineers to bring an equipment / automation project to completion.
- Experience of working in FDA regulated industries such as Medical devices and pharmaceutical is desirable.
Apply now for an immediate interview.
To review the full Job Description and for a confidential discussion contact Kerry on 086 044 3981