Senior Engineer - .NET
Senior Engineer - .NET
Location - Galway
We are seeking talented Senior Engineer .NET for our client a leading employer in the Galway. We are seeking talented Senior Engineer .NET for our client a leading employer in the Galway. The client is interested to employs a team of passionate individuals who are changing the face of customer engagement. If interested, please apply now!
- Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and does ongoing modification of software components.
- Code may be used in commercial end-user applications, prototypes, or in test tools or other supporting programs.
- Using the required programming languages and other technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- Responsible for the design, development, testing, documentation and analysis of modules or features of new or upgraded software systems and products..
- Troubleshoot, analyze, replicate, regress and resolve complex field software problems escalated to engineering.
- Work closely with developers and performance engineers to enhance supportability and identify performance bottleneck in the product.
- Design, implement and test enhancement feature requests to enhance product functionality as needed.
- Responsible for handling critical customer problems in real-time and developing code fixes or enhancements to be included in future code releases or patches.
- Work with support engineers, professional services and sales engineers to investigate and handle customer and field escalated cases.
- 4 years of experience with Four year degree in technical or engineering field
- Experience with agile (e.g. SCRUM)
- Significant job experience in the following:
Software analysis and design
Version control systems (e.g. TFS)
- Helpful skills (but not required) are:
Experience with design patterns like MVVM/MVC
Typerscript, third party grid and charting components, AJAX
Experience developing unit tests
- Experience in multi-threaded programming and object-oriented design.
- Experience with software debugging tools and techniques.
- Experience with software with highly distributed architecture.
- Experience in advanced design concepts like Design Patterns.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English.
- Ability work with remote team members and management.
Are you an experienced Senior Engineer .NET that is looking for a change for growing, dynamic company which helps in growth of your career? If so please send an updated cv in strict confidence for this Senior Engineer .NET role to Purva Rao, IT Recruiter, FRS Recruitment (086-0241818) via the apply link or share with friends/colleagues.
FRS Recruitment is committed to promoting diversity and disability in the work place and is a KANCHI 100 company.