Senior Engineer (Lifts)
FRS Recruitment are partnering with a worldwide engineering company seeking a Lift Engineer based in the Dublin area. This is an exciting opportunity to join an industry leading company in a Senior Engineering role with a competitive package on offer to successful candidate. This is a fixed 12 month contract with a view to permanent contract thereafter.
My client provide mobility solutions such as lifts, escalators, and moving ramps and walkways, operating in 99 countries, with over 250,000 lifts worldwide using their technology.
An experienced Tester will:
- Conduct and deliver the commissioning and testing of completed installs to meet the site programme and all legal requirements
- Conduct initial pre-installation site surveys on all new projects
- Undertake final survey ensuring the site is ready to accept delivery of the materials for the installation and when needed undertake the checking of the materials
- Consistently monitor and review progress against original plan and initiate necessary actions to ensure the successful completion of the installation
- As required support at consultation and design meetings, planning meetings and prepare site reports as necessary for project manager and directors
- Conduct site visits during the installation to check the quality of the installation
- Previous experience as a Lift Installation Engineer (service, call outs and minor repairs)
- Electrical qualification OR NVQ4
- Driving license
Company Van and mobile provided.