Senior Electronic Engineer
Senior Electronic Engineer - Remote Working
I am delighted to be exclusively representing our client, an impressive multinational, who have an exciting role for a Senior Electronic Engineer to join their team. Within this position you will be responsible for developing and growing their functional safety and cybersecurity certification business. You will provide guidance, analysis and auditing consultation to design companies focusing on their electronic hardware engineering processes and designs.
You will be an experienced Electronic Engineer with a with a minimum of ten years' experience working in a hardware design and development role.
- Permanent position with a generous salary
- Profit sharing bonus plus incentive bonuses.
- Strong benefits package including healthcare including dependants, pension etc.
- 25 days holiday and excellent work-life balance.
- Work from home
- Oversee product assessment and certification for functional safety standards for industrial automation, machines, on-road and off-road automotive, as well as fire and gas;
- Perform audits for design companies focusing on their electronic hardware engineering processes and designs;
- Conduct engineering process analysis and failure modes, effects and diagnostic analyses;
- Create detailed hardware architectural reviews and hardware FMEAs;
- Develop detailed product safety cases to show compliance with functional safety standards;
- Interpret standards requirements and document procedures for assessment;
- Conduct training in good development processes and Functional Safety requirements;
Skills and Requirements:
- B.S. in Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering or a related field;
- Expertise in product design and development, including hardware design, circuit board analysis, embedded microcomputer-based systems and quality assurance;
- 10+ years working in a hardware design and development role;
- Professional written and verbal communication skills;
- EU work permit;
- Experience with IEC 61508 or ISO 13849 functional safety standards;
- Knowledge of integrated circuit technology;
For a confidential discussion contact Kerry on 086 044 3981